Automatic Chicken Feeder – DIY Kit with Holesaw
£24.49 – £36.49
Pack of Little Hen Supplies Port Hole Feeders with Holesaw.
Our DIY chicken feeder kits are the perfect solution for backyard chickens.
They come with everything you need to install port holes into your own bucket or container, including four port holes and a holesaw.
These chicken feeder ports can be added to your Little Hen Supplies feeder, or your own container, and will stop feed spillage and waste, reducing the amount of pests scavenging for food on the ground. The rain hoods and tight weatherproof lid also keep the feed dry and fresh at all times.
They have been designed to bring you a simple yet practical poultry feeder which is suitable for all backyard chickens.
With our feeder ports your chickens will always have access to clean and dry feed.
Two port holes will be ideal for a small flock of between 2 and 12 birds.
Four ports will likewise be ideal for a medium flock of between 4 and 24 birds.
One of the many benefits of our DIY feeder kits is that you can install the port holes at the perfect height for your birds, and even at varying heights around your bucket if you have a flock of different sized birds.
- No More Wasted Feed: Chicken feeder ports stop chickens from spilling, soiling and scratching out feed. This eliminates waste, reduces your feed bill, and reduces the amount of pests on the look out to steal food.
- Save Time and Money: The DIY Chicken Feeder Kit allows you to install feeding ports onto any container in as little as five minutes.
- Good Quality Products: All our products are hand assembled by a member of our family in the UK, and come with a two year guarantee.
- Perfect For Birds of All Size: The port holes can be installed as high or as low as you’d like in your bucket making them ideal for birds of any size.
What is included:
- 2/4 No-Waste Chicken Feeder Ports
- Removeable plugs for night-time pest prevention!
- 1×80mm hole saw
- Instruction manual
- Sandpaper for a smooth finish
- Our gratitude!
Little Hen Supplies